In this program, we motivate students towards all the National Competitive exams and scholarship exams for taking up MEDICAL / ENGINEERING / SCIENCE as their career. The best way to prepare for a career in medical, engineering and science is by an intensive preparation.
We prepare students for the National level entrance exams like IIT- JEE (Main and Advanced), NEET, JIPMER, NEST, IISER, BITSAT, ISI, CMI and Scholarship exam like KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana).
2 days a week for weekends (Saturday & Sunday) – 12 hours for weekend.
- The course structure is designed to be intense while the national level exams they need to crack after completing 12th grade is kept in mind.
- Our program gives an edge to the student as he/she shall be equipped to crack the next level exams in case they miss out on JEE or NEET.
- We also motivate students to take up basic science as their career option and support them in preparing for the National level entrance exams like NISER/NISER, IISc, ISI, CMI etc.
- Our motto is to provide students enabling environment to enjoy the whole process and to keep them motivated.
- The program consists of a certain number of hours of classroom learning with standardised specifically designed worksheets for each class hour.
- The course is designed in a progressive manner starting with bridge classes for 11th grade students to introduce the deeper level concepts relating them with their just concluded 10th grade syllabus.
- During the first year, i.e., 11th grade they undergo preliminary level of training and in the second year, i.e., 12th grade they are offered an advanced level of training.
- Coaching at LOCUS will definitely improve the board results of the school.
- Equal stress will be given on understanding the concepts, which will eventually help them in solving the problems.
- Effective problem solving strategies with basic concepts in PCMB will be taught with the objective of approaching MCQ.
Assessment & Evaluation:
- Periodic test and mock test will be conducted in an entrance exam pattern to improve the students’ skill and confidence.
- We conduct tests for each unit covered and analyse the results pertaining to each student at LOCUS to guide our faculty to implement necessary solutions to improve performance of the students.
- Weekly assignment sheets will be given and follow-up will be ensured
- The result of each test shall be displayed on the notice board and sent also to the parents through SMS
- Clarity in solving the problem, rather than only a knowledge of the solutions
- Will be pursuing their career in any of the national institutions of their interest
- Better performance in their board exams
- Positive approach towards learning by appreciate the concepts in Math-Science
- Logical reasoning, & English will also be taught and relevant study material will be provided for those who are preparing for JIPMER, NIFT etc.